UTP and FTP RJ45 Ultra slim patch cords.
Up to 10 Gbits/s and POE ++ Compatibility.
Up to 2 times thinner
- Space saving in IT Racks and Cabinets :
- Improves the Air-Flow, reducing the risk of down-time
- Increased comfort during troubleshooting or maintenance operations.
- Thinner and more flexible ThinPATCH cables provide better accessibility and quick and easy switching.
PCI Technology (PATCHSEE Connector Insert)
- Slim line boot to align with the edges of the RJ45 plug for high density panels
- Up to 10 Gbit/s standard compliance.
- Integrated Bending Radius Protection
RJ45 patch cords with optical fiber identification
- Includes the PATCHSEE optical fibre identification system
- Compatible with PRO-PATCHLIGHT light injectors
- Available in unshielded (UTP) and foil shielded (FTP) 100 Ohms
- 11 lengths from 0.6 m to 4.9 m
- black boot
- part number and length printed on the boot
- compatible with the 16 colours coded PatchClips for the first level of identification
A reliable cable for all networks
- Complies with Cat.6a, Cat 6 and 5e TIA/EIA-568-C-2 and ISO/IEC 11801, 3rd Ed.
- Improve Channel links and decrease frame retransmissions
- Up to 10 Gbit/s applications conform IEEE 802.3at
- Quality control
- 100% tested on electrical and optical properties
- test results saved onto a database
- each patch cord identified by a unique serial number
- plastic cross web unshielded (UTP) and individually foil shielded pairs (FTP)
- PVC sheath for UTP cables and Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) sheath for FTP cables
- With a SLIM line boot aligned with the RJ45 connector, ThinPATCH cables are adapted for high-density environments
Product part numbers and packaging
- TP-6A-U/x for category 6a UTP RJ45 cable, where x is the length in feet, 11 standard lengths
- TP-6A-F/x or category 6a FTP RJ45 cable, where x is the length in feet, 11 standard lengths
- Dispatched in compact ThinBoxes of 10 patch cords.
- 100% recyclable
Packaging is designed to facilitate storage and stock control.